Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 vs. 2011

I cannot believe at midnight we will start a new year, it seems like just a few months ago we were bringing in 2010! This year was full of smiles, love, great times, laughter, tears, hard times, heartbreaks! I cannot wait to start this new year off to a great start..I was on myspace yesterday and I came across my "2010 New Years Resolutions" lets see if I completed all of them? hehe.


 "2010 New Years Resolutions"

((* I was still Miss Party girl & so was my hubby until we got engaged*))



-find a job (check) well in Alabama I did right before I got engaged, got married, then moved to Texas, no luck in texas yet! 

-quit smoking ( didn't happen, wish it did though)

-quit drinking so much ( check..now its a glass a wine or two and maybe a few beers or two :) )

-work out everyday and get back in shape ( hahaha..that lasted like a week)

-get my future started ( check..im a college student now)

-change :) (check..i got married a lot changed 

                       The best times in 2010
                                  (not in order)

   -marrying my best friend, soul mate, and love of my life
   -playing in the snow in South Alabama the day after we got married 
   -learning as a married couple living on our own & decorating our way (well my way, he approved tho)
   -my brother returning safely back to the states
   -getting our first animals together, our betta fish T-rex, and Miss Swayze :)  
    our first christmas as a married couple    
    learning to cook  
    starting my Fort Hood Army Wives site  
    sea world, the track, marriage retreat, meeting great friends
    working our marriage out  :)       


        The hardest. worse times :(

   2 miscarriages in one year ( Jan. 30th & Sept. 11th)
   us seperating and almost getting a divorce
  leaving family, & close friends when moving to Texas
   finding out my brother was shot 
  my grandparents not doing so well 


Man...that was a hard year! I learned from it all and it became me a stronger person! I am hoping for 2011 to be a better year and for great things to happen...but as of now it looks like we will be facing a hard one..which includes: 
ehhh..not so great...                                                           
maybe a DEPLOYMENT  (March or April)                                         

 but there is always...  Good things :)

my hubby re-inlisting to the army 
my sister getting married (May)
 my nephew Hudson Major being born (Feb)
 starting school back up (Summer/Fall)
 
Finally, on to 2011 New Years Resolutions..they include:
  • Finding a job full time until I start school
  • QUIT SMOKING
  • becoming closer to God, and finding a church here in Texas
  • start working out and get back in shape (toned)
  • organize and clean the whole house up and down 
  • start coupon clipping..lol
  • save money, start us a budget so were not just spending to spend
  • read 20 books
  • lean off of facebook..man that will be hard..
  • work on bettering our marriage 
                             (: new year, new beginning :)

          
Hope everyone has a great new year, be careful and stay safe :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment