Monday, January 10, 2011

random thoughts and such :)

Finally ITS COLD outside...the last few days have been hot as hell and nights were freezing (i blame this weather for my bad cold), but now its cold all day & night im hoping for snow but not for long I miss being in the water and the beach sun tanning..lol!!!! I miss living near the beaches!


Ohhh yeah... I started my first book "The Lucky One" by Nicholas Sparks the other day and I love it so far! Nicholas Sparks is one of my favorite authors "The Last Song" is my favorite! I suggest that book to everyone, the movie disappointed me because the book was soooo much better!

Random: My life dream is to write a book, dont know what of but I want too! On that note I wanna start a bucket list! Does anyone else have one? If so what kinda stuff is on yours?

                                                Day 10 - A picture of your celeb crush
i would so marry him ...haha



1 comment:

  1. hey girl! i gave you an award on my page! :) make sure you check it out!

    ReplyDelete