Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh Day 09 - A picture of your favorite animal

                                                  Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item


my blackberry sad i know, but it has to go everywhere with me





                                                            
 Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh
ok..this isnt really a funny picture but there is a story behind it..ha
so this is the second day we had her and we couldnt find her anywhere
i was almost in tears because i thought she got out or died and
my husband calls me upstairs & look where we found her sneaky but
i couldnt help but laugh bc she was def playing hide n seek :) 




 

                                            Day 09 - A picture of your favorite animal

spider monkey..i want one so bad :) 

1 comment:

  1. Hello there I just wanted to say welcome to the blogging world. I am a new follower of yours and I am looking forward to reading more about you. Please feel free to check out my blog at http://armywifeb2010.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete