Thursday, January 6, 2011

Joining the Army? Maybe? Maybe not? hmmm.

So for the last few weeks, I have been thinking about joining the military!

I'm not sure why all of a sudden it popped back in my head, I haven't wanted to join the military since I was in high school, when I swore into being a United States Marine, that I got out of to retake my asvab, and decided not to do and go to college instead, then go from there!

Now after 3-4 years BAM out of nowhere I have thoughts about wanting to joining the Army! Should I? Can I? What if? I want a family, Could I leave my family & kids (when I have them) behind to go over seas? ALL THESE THINGS HAVE BEEN RACING MY MIND! I know I could physically do it, but I am not sure about emotionally!

Looking at the economy today, it's hard out there for most people, people are loosing there jobs daily! I have been trying to find a job and it seems like that could never happen here or with this economy so that is another reason why i thought about it! hmm.. this will be a hard decision and will take some time to figure it all out!

2 comments:

  1. Saw you were a follower of my blog so I wanted to return the favor! :)

    I've never had the feeling of joining the military bc I am such a wimp but that's a big decision and women in the military have babies and families and I'm sure you are strong enough to pull the weight as mom, wife, friend, and military woman!

    Also, Im jealous you found yourself a miliary man! haha I've always wanted one! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. well thanks..im new at this whole blogging thing :)

    yeah it is just the fact of doing it now..i am taking my time on this big decision i dont want to rush into ! :)

    haha..im sure u can find one there is a ton :)

    ReplyDelete