Monday, March 14, 2011

pictures of my new start to my future :)

pictures of just me recently "divorce is looking good on me" :)

ohhh i dyed my hair back dark.






my baby swayze :) 

she's gotten too big, too fast :/



she is spoiled rotten :) 



i got a new phone..i love it :) 

sooo everything is falling slowly but surely back in place, 
every now and then i always have those "what if's"
but i know he won't change and were OVER what happened btw us i will never forget and karma is gonna be a bitch for him and i hope she bites hard! :) 
im FINALLY starting to trust men more, but on a friend level and girls not so much (were evil)
but i start my mini vacation this thursday & and my huge crush is coming down tuesday (shhh..)
:)

well thats it for now sorry about so many of my posts i missed blogging :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment