Tuesday, March 29, 2011

shadowing..

So today I went to shadow a dental hygienist to make sure that is what I wanna do with my career choice, it was very fun and I learned a lot (but not as much as I wanted to... only because there is so much to learn), but I also got to see how big of babies some adults can be when it comes to going to the dentist and having to get their teeth cleaned! I had a good laugh to myself! I know I use to hate going to get my teeth cleaned when I was younger, but now I love going, my teeth feel and look so pretty after!








 I am not positive if it is what I wanna do yet for sure I still wanna go to a few other dentists just so I can see how other practices run their business' especially pediatric dental care, I love working with children they always brighten my day!


                             alsoooo... did some shopping today
                                                                        (soooo much for saving my money...oooppppsss)


I knew going into the mall parking lot to return some shoes was going to lead me into Ross & Blockbuster (since they're going out of business HUGE SALE) which = trouble..lol!  I got some great movies my favorites : )


then this cute dress from ross (maybe for my sister's wedding)

gotta love ross. only $15

and i got a new book and omg is it good and so addicting.


and i just found out its going to be a movie..omg yessss :) 

but thats it for today ladies and gents(if there is any following me) 


                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment