Friday, April 29, 2011




1.   I am looking forward to.. finding a new job, and my sisters wedding in less than a month..ahh so exciting :)

2.  Something kind of embarassing that I still love anyway is.. my obsession for hello kitty, i know I am kinda too old for it, but all the stuff is soooo stinking cute i cant help but love it and buy mostly everything 

3.  My favorite car is.. i really dont have a favorite car, although i loved my old mustang, but my dream car is a range rover,  but that will never happen! sad face!  but i feel in love with the 2011 kia optima today while browsing for my future new car :)

 

4.  If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be.. spring or fall weather: its perfect temp during the day with a breeze and chilly at night! 

5.  My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is... read or watch a movie to get my mind off of everything, or sleeppp :)

6.  This weekend.. not much, tonight i am staying in and cuddling with my cute pup and read my new book, tomorrow  i work all day and then going to watch some fight and have a few drinks with my man and some of our friends, and sunday i probably will have a hangover and relax all day maybe lay out since i finally have a sunday off :)  

7.  If I were a color, I'd be.. hmmm.. never thought of that! but i really love the color teal, its calm, relaxing but also bright! so i would have to choose that one :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment