Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter, prayer request and some randoms :)

Today is the first Easter without being around my family in Louisiana, it was quite depressing not only because I am missing out with the family, I found out my Grandpa on my dad side was hospitalized 
and things aren't looking great for him, I have never lost anyone close to me before and I know his time is about to come sooner then later! I am just praying that when his time comes it goes smoothly for him! 
So if yall could just say a little prayer for him! 

my gma and gpa f  :)

It is also the first time I haven't been to church on Easter in forever, I am still horribly sick with this cough, and have no motivation or energy to get out of bed! I love going to church especially on holidays like today, I feel sooo bad, I know I am not a big church person! I was born into a Catholic family, my grandpa above is a Deacon, and most of my family is Catholic! But I am just not feeling the Catholic church itself, DONT GET ME WRONG I BELIEVE IN GOD 130%, but I just found myself listening and understanding more at other non- catholic churches! My dad asked me the other day why I dont like going to church!? I told him that I just don't find it as interesting as the other churches I attended! He wasnt to happy about it, he wants me to be Catholic! I dont know what to do! has anyone else gone through this situation? 

But on a brighter side my wonderful boyfriend came and saw me and brought me this for Easter :) 
His mom also got me a basket, i feel so special and loved! 

I am gonna see if i can do 25 more facts about myself..

26.  I am not a big chocolate person, I tend to only want it one time a month.
27. I love taking pictures of myself, and every place I go too!
28. I will only attend country concerts b/c i find them the only true real singers...
29. I have a hard time trusting people especially guys, b.c of my past! I hate it, bc I know not every guy is like the many who have done stuff for me too have a hard time trusting them!
30. I love fruits & some veggies.
31. I am not a big ice cream fan and when I do eat it I usually get a stomach ate.
32. I do not do any drugs, and hate taking any medicine unless I really need it!
33.  I love redecorating my room and finding cute decorations and organization stuff! 
34. I have to buy a new toothbrush every month
35. I hated highschool with a passion.
36. I have a problem with speeding but am getting better at it now
37. I have been arrested before and sent to juvi for fighting a senior for picking on me and my friends when i was a freshman, I learned my lesson quick! Lol.
38. I only have a few friends that I am actually close too and all my other friends live in other states.
39. I miss the military life style. i MISS the amazing people i met!
40. I care about others peoples feelings usually more then my own.
41. I want to get married again one day, my last marriage thought me a lot the next time I do it will be a lot different
42. I want a baby before I am 26.
43. i hate saving money, but learned lately to spend more wisely so i am getting better.
44. I am a big bargain shopper
45. my favorite stores are ross, tjmaxx, kohls, rue 21 and charolette rousse :)
46. i love being organized in school, my binders have to be decorated and organized perfectly or it drives me up the wall! 
47. I want to live in Cali or Georgia one day! 
48. I rode my first plane ride ever last year to California..
49. i LOVE living so close to the water
50. I barely swim in the ocean tho, sharks and the fear of finding a dead body in there freak me out! lol

next 25 soon :)

Hope everyone had a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment