Sunday, April 17, 2011

update on movies and my weekend

So my weekend so far pretty much sucks, minus the fact that I got to catch up on beauty rest and rented to movies I been dying to see! If you read my last post I been sick, with a reallllyyyy bad sinus infection that is in my throat and chest as well? weird, bc i never had a sinus infection like this and never had a nasty cough like this one! so im home from work today and rented so more movies (as you can see I love watching movies, way better than tv) but I rented...

I love Angelina and Johnny, so this better be good. ha 

and also..

mmm..Matt Damon, even if this movie does suck, I wont even notice because I will be staring at him :)

i got these things while waiting for my prescription to make me feel better at least I think they will..lol



new toothbrush..i am the weirdest when it comes to toothbrushes everytime I get sick or have it for a month I have to buy a new one..lol. new make up and headbands bc they were pretty.. and snacks bc im always hungry these may not be the best for when your sick but they sure do taste amazing :)

ohhh...and movie update on love & other drugs and country song 
because I know some of you ladies asked and dont worry im not giving any good details you will have to watch it,im just stating my opionion :)

Love and other drugs- <3<3<3

It was a good movie, but not the one I can watch over and over again.
The beginning was quite boring and didnt keep me interested, so I kept watching hoping it would catch my attention which it did towards the middle and end..it was a great movie and recommend it, if you can get past the beginning.. that bored me, but who knows maybe you will end up loving it..I am just more of a romantic comedy girl..

but on to...

Country Song <3<3<3<3<3

I loved loved loved it.. I am a country fan, love all country music mostly, so you dont like country music you may not like this movie.
But I AM IN LOVE WITH IT, maybe the fact that they all can sing amazingly the guys are sexy alone, and their acting is great as well..it gives a good story and its romantic, but I highly recommend it. :) 

love this song...its part of the movie but thats all im giving away :)

Hope all you have a wonderful day :)

Love Court <3

No comments:

Post a Comment