Wednesday, April 27, 2011

wednesday already?

where oh where has the time gone?
I swear it seems like it was just sunday! 
but its time to link up at
WILW  :)


Im loving... that i got to talk to one of my good friends who just got out of basic training and we got to catch up and reconnecting with someone I use to be very close with :)

im loving... that this little stinker got a bath today


im loving... that my dress I ordered for my sisters wedding fits perfectly.

im loving... I fixed my resume so I can start looking for a better job 

im loving... the fact the my boyfriend is simply amazing and spoils me

im loving... my new mascara, i am so weird about trying new mascaras so I usually just buy the same on over and over again but I popped that little bubble and decided to try something new and im in love



im loving.. that my sickness is going away slowly but surely
& im on DAY 5 without a cigarette or even a single puff of one  :) 

im loving.. this salad i got from work tonight 


& last but not least
  im loving..this cute video

 



No comments:

Post a Comment