Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone :)

So the last few days have been crazy...I guess thats a good word to describe it! lol..

Thursday- I headed to Louisiana to visit all my family from my mom and dads side..It was the first christmas in a few years that all four of us kids were together just missing my hubby who was on fire call duty so couldn't make it! :(  My older sister, Alisha moved to Michigain to be with her fiance (Jeff), my older brother Joey just got back from Afghanistan were he was injured and received a purple heart, and my little brother brandon still lives at home a big senior this year i cant believe he just turned 18..wow! Of course after a few hours of being together the picking fights started but it was nice to spend time with both sides of the family!

ME AND MY OLDER BROTHER JOEY

MY SOON TO BE BROTHER-N-LAW JEFF & SISTER ALISHA :)

MY MOMMA, SWAYZE GIVING HER GRANDMA KISSES, AND ME :)

 
MY LITTLE COUSIN WHO IS ONLY 14 & TALLER THAN ME LOL

MY OTHER HALF COLLEEN & I


Friday- we opened gifts on my moms side of the family... My parents got me a Bible, a movie called Fireproof, and $ 50 gift certificate to Kohls...one of my favorite stores :)
The siblings all drew names..I got my sister, i gave her some victoria secert perfume..and a engagement picture frame...and she drew my name and gave me a $30 dollar gift certificate to Kohls as well.. :)))
My other two brother drew each others named and made bets and lost so they didn't get each other anything..lol..boys!! ha.. My soon to be brother n law Jeff drew my husbands name and got him his favorite beer Yuengling (I think its the grossest ever) and my husband gave him alcohol money! Gotta love em..and then i said my goodbyes to everyone to head back to the Great place to spend the rest of Christmas Eve with my hubsters and had a nice Cuban dinner at the Hernandezs!

THEN WE OPENED OUR STOCKINGS :)

                                                          my hubby reading his card :)

                                                     SWAYZES FIRST STOCKING :)
SHE LOVED HER GINGERBREAD BONE :)


TODAY- OUR FIRST CHRISTMAS TOGETHER :)
THE WESTWOOD'S :)

SWAYZE :)


today was mine and my hubbys first christmas together..it consisted of sleeping in and my hubby playing his new video game let's just say i learned my lesson on getting my hubby video games..haha!
we also went to our friends house for a christmas dinner which was amazing..We are so glad to have great friends to celebrate the holidays and feel like family when we cant be with ours..Gotta love the military! 


HOPE EVERYONE ELSE HAD A GREAT CHRISTMAS :D


No comments:

Post a Comment