Sunday, December 19, 2010

Fort Hood Army Wives Christmas Party!

Last night, I hosted my first christmas party for my fan site Fort Hood Army Wives :)

It went great, not a lot of people showed up but I still met a few great wives and had some great snacks and  I baked some cheesecake swirl brownies and cupcakes and they actually turned out pretty amazing for once! We also played dirty santa (not dirty..just the name..hehe)  :)

                                                                     YUMMYYYY :)

I am so glad, I made this site for all the Fort Hood Wives, everyone is so friendly and always having great questions and concerns not only about the Army but just about anything, if I can't answer them myself there is always another wife who can! I made the fan page August 2010, and we are almost at 900 fans, I never thought it would reach that high but I am so glad it has and I am so excited to see how many other ladies will join! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment