Friday, December 17, 2010

My First Blog :)

Im so excited I started this blog..as an Army Wife, i go through so many obstacles in my life! So far i have learned being a military wife isn't so easy, sometimes it gets hard especially knowing a deployment is coming up in the near future and when they say your solider has to go there is no reason he will be staying just because the holiday is right around the corner, anniversary, birthday, child birth, etc. whatever it is it doesn't matter they still have to go! I haven't been through one yet, but my husband is suppose to be leaving sometime around March or April! Which will be the hardest thing I will ever experience in my life, but I am starting to prepare myself now, but looking at the bright side of things such as: making and decorating his care packages, planning R&R, skyping, becoming closer in heart even though we wont be close enough to touch! :(

So for all my followers: you will get to experience a day in my life and the many obstacles and adventures of being a army wife :)

No comments:

Post a Comment