Monday, January 24, 2011

its been awhile..

I know God doesn't give you anything you can't, and this past week seemed like he had it on a test with me! I am slowly dealing with all the pain and hurt that is coming from my marriage ending! I have learned no one will change unless they want to, and i thought this time he would, I was wrong!

I moved back to Alabama last friday, and things have eased up! I have the best support system any girl can ask for my family and friends are amazing! I got my room decorated cute and working on the bathroom, oh did I mention my little bro took my old room with its own bathroom? HA Yeah... So I am now in his old bedroom but at least this one has a closet :)

I will post some pictures of it soon!

but i found this song by carrie underwood "the more boys I meet" love it..the more boys i meet the more i love my dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment