Monday, January 31, 2011

going through a lot :/

I have been MIA for awhile with everything going on.. not gonna lie this is one of the hardest time of my life!
complaining & bitching part-

I am depressed, stressed, heartbroken,sad, alone... and honestly I don't think a lot of people understand!
I don't feel like going out a lot, i been tired all the time, don't really have an appetite so i am gonna make an appointment to see the doctor to get some help, because 1. I HATE feeling like this, I can be in room with a ton a people and still manage to feel alone... this is not me!!!! 2. I lost a lot of weight and can't seem to gain it back and I feel gross I don't want to be super skinny like I am and what most girls want.. but not me I want to look healthy and have a little bit of meat on my bones.. ha! 3. I need someone to talk to like a support group with other women who been through what I went through! 4. I want the old me back, so I want them happy pills!

I have NO phone...and no money to get a new one..I dont know how I am gonna live without one. Thank god for facebook!

Aunt Flow decided to come a week early and woke me up with the worst cramps!



But on a brighter note :)

I got my old job back a Ruby Tuesdays...and that has helped keep my mind off everything!

I started one of the books I wanted to read by Nicholas Sparks The Lucky One..its good so far :)

The divorce papers should be arriving in the mail today!

I start working out next week at this new place called Sassy Girl: Pole dancing, Braziallian Butt Lift, Kick boxing, Yoga all that good stuff and tanning unlimited for a month for cheap thank you specials :)
Anyone else do or have done one of these classes?

But that is it for now..see ya next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment