Saturday, March 12, 2011

i have been a bad blogger and i need to vent :)

So my life lately has been quite hectic & crazy, may I say at the least!

It has been about two months since I told my soon to be ex husband I wanted a divorce, where has the time gone? I can say I am a much happier person without all the negativity and me being put down all the time by him, isn't it crazy how someone who was to make you the happiest in life made you feel like the worst person?? Whew... I am so glad I got out when I did and didn't make my self suffer anymore, I don't regret it because man I learned soooo much now I know that have plenty of "I am sorry baby","I promise I will change", "I am not that same person anymore" BLAHHH BLAAHHH bullshit AFTER the second time no more chances! Ok enough about that, I am almost a free women but I already consider myself single, and by that I MEAN... Sometimes single means “working on a relationship with myself” ♥ (WELL FOR NOW, BECAUSE I HAVE A MAJOR CRUSH)!!!

when someone apologizes to you enough times for the things they’ll never stop doing, I think it’s fearless to stop believing them. It’s fearless to say “you’re not sorry,” and walk away ♥

Sooo... I also learned who my true friends are and how evil girls can be...
The few girls I actually thought were going to be there for me, turned on me.
I am not gonna go in full detail because I am sure none of you wanna hear my bitchin'
lets just say a lot of ALCOHOL, lots of yelling and cops were almost called and all because I was hanging out with other people and didnt come hang out with them to later, seriously??? Was I not allowed to have other friends?!? ha... sorry but I am not the person who will let anyone walk all over me and tell me who and who I can't hang out with! No mam! I found this quote I am in love it helps describe this bitch fit :)

Some people make your life better by walking into it, and others simply make it better by walking out of it ♥


P.S. I promise to catch up on all the happy parts of my improved life next time, and not be a horrible blogger :P



No comments:

Post a Comment