Sunday, March 13, 2011

ABC's of me :)


Age: twenty.
Bed size: queen :)
Chore you hate: taking the trash out & dishes.
Dogs: two: swayze she's my baby, and the only good thing i got out of my marriage & riley whom my parents adopted her from me
Essential start to your day: trying to get my butt out of bed and shower to wake up. :)
Favorite Color: hmm. black teal & pink.
Gold or silver: silver most definitely. not a gold fan
Height: 6..yep im tall. 
Instruments you play: nada.
Job title: waitress at ruby tuesday and soon to be college student :)
Kids: love them...but don't have any!
Live: in Alabama, but i wanna live in GA or Fl, cant be to far from family and I'm DEF not leaving the south, no thank you.
Mom's name: Anita
Nickname: court, top model, ginger b****, smiley
Overnight hospital stay: ovarian cyst ruptured (size of a grapefruit) they thought it was my appendix, had to do tons of tests and blood work :/
Pet peeve: leaving my car unlocked, im always yelling at whoever to lock my doors no matter what, and a ton more my minds gone blank ha
Quote from a movie:  So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day. - the notebook gotta love that movie :)
Right/left:  definitely a righty. my left had just doesn't have a clue what to do!
Siblings: older sister Alisha, older bro joey, little bro brandon.. and soon to be brother n law jeff :) 
Time you wake up:hehe whenever :) 
Underwear: love Victoria's Secret's  ♥
Veggies you dislike:  brussel sprouts, spinach, turnip greens, corn, squash yuckkk.
What makes you run late: facebook and trying to get ready ha 
Xrays you've had:full body in my wreck :/ 
Yummy food you make: chicken n dumplings, cupcakes :) 
Zoo animal:monkeys :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment