Wednesday, April 13, 2011

love days off :)

Today was an amazing day by far, even tho the lovely gyno first thing this morning is never fun but after that all around amazingness!

First things first, went and got my divorce papers signed by a notary they will be in the mail first thing in the morning...bout damn time right? i cannot wait to get my maiden name back and not have to be called by his lol.. then me and my boyfriend (yes i am already back to dating) went to see not only one but two movies at the theatre only paying for one..hehe..

first one we saw was soul surfer, true story of what happened to bethany hamilton, this movie made me think so much about what I have and what I am thankful for..it was def a tear jerker but an amazing movie def will be buying this when it comes out! 




and then we saw your highness..
omg was this movie making me and z crack up the whole time! after the tear jerker we def needed a good laugh




then we went to Mike's Smokehouse for my first time and OMG was the food amazing, then off too workout doing the shakeology work out, and man am i outta shape lol.
i am now a beach body coach check out my website and get healthy and fit and you can even become a coach and make money getting healthy and helping others get healthy! how awesome right?
my parents have been doing the p90x and are already seeing physical changes and loosing weight! 

if your interested check it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment