Monday, April 11, 2011

Random Ramblings :)

Ok, I confess I am a horrible blogger, I am not always sure of what to write, or what to write about I cant just stay on one subject b/c I get bored with it and my a.d.d kicks in and my mind wonders to something else, so I just like being random and ramble on about what all is going on in my crazy life and oh boy how its been pretty amazing!

First off I have a new boyfriend we been dating for about a month on the 15th, he is a great one, he is the sweetest and not like any guy I usually am interested in, you know the ones who have that bad boy image? who only care about themselves or trying to get in your pants? or are just assholes? Well not this guy, he is always making me laugh, smile, and i don't have to act like someone Im not, I am me 100% and he loves it! He treats me amazingly, he is too sweet and sometimes i dont know how to take it b/c no male has ever treated me as well as he does and i cant lie I love it :) enough about the mushy talk here is a few pics of us..



anyways...

I am thinking about being a Beach body coach..
and maybe just maybe it will get my motivated to get the brazil butt lift workout dvd 
because i want a booty, not a jlo one but a cute bigger one bc mine doesnt exist as of right now. haha 

http://youtu.be/zmGUWPOvVms

(hopefully that link works...it the video of the workout)

but thats it for now... i have a headache coming on and im going to take a little nap 








No comments:

Post a Comment